Old December 24th 05, 06:15 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Default nf7 s2 die after cleaning

Hi there, my first post.
i have nf7 v2 board on my system everything works great till i decide
to clean it. took it all apart and put it together then wont get
anything. power on board fan spinning but no beef or post.

I have 2500 barton on it with 1 gig ram. all components are working
bec. after so many trie decided to get a KW7, all components from nf7
working on KW7 so im sure its the board. can anybody have an idea what
went wrong.

I did ground my self for static purtoses before taking it apart and i
have done this so many times.

Is anybody have encounter this kind of problem, I love m nf7 and cant
find one thats why i end up with KW7.

thanks
Bernie