Old April 23rd 04, 04:16 PM
JAD

the day that an ' upgrade ' goes the way ' we ' want it to , is the
day hell freezes over.

"Alan Olson" wrote in message
Why is a step like this necessary? Normally uninstalls and/or

upgrades take
care of all this for you?

alan

"Aloke Prasad" wrote in message
news
I went through the 8.9 uninstall and 9.0 install and everything

worked as
normal.

Try using the Catuninstaller on

http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/m...lystutils.html

to completely remove all ATI software and then install MMC9.0
--
Aloke
----

"Alan Olson" wrote in message
Has anyone been able to install MMC 9.0 over 8.x? Or even

install 9.0
after
uninstalling 8.x? If so, i'd love to hear from you.

neither 8.9 nor 9.0 would install for me over 8.8, or after i

uninstall
8.8.

The setup program will load/initialize and then simply disappear

on me
without any error.

Help.

Alan