Old December 6th 04, 11:31 AM
Jeff French

DreamK,
Is the SCSI card properly installed? What does your Device Manager display?
Have you installed the SCSI adapter drivers? Are you booting this system
using another operating system on another hard drive and are trying to boot
to an operating system on the SCSI hard drives?

I would suggest removing all other hard drives but one SCSI drive. Install
WinXP using the F6 option. Once you have installed WinXP on this SCSI hard
drive the SCSISelect message should work.

Good Luck
Jeff French

"[ DreamK ]" wrote in message
Hi

I would like to know if someone managed to install this main bord (under
bios v.FJ) with this scsi extension card.

====================
PROBLEM :
====================
the scsi bios message is not shown at the boot
CTRL-A is not working

====================
Components :
====================
sata : 2x dd Hitachi 120 Go Serial ATA 150 - 7200 trs/min - Buffer 8Mo
ide : 2x dd Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 40 Go 7200 trs/min - UDMA 133 - Buffer
2 Mo
scsi : controler 39160 adaptec + [2x dd atlas quatum V 9,8Go + terminaison
lvd] + [ cdrom SE plextor 40]
CPU : SEMPRON 2400
DDR : kingston 3200 256Mo

====================
BIOS Settings :
# advanced bios feature scsi/raid ctrl bot order 1-adaptec scsi 2- ata
3-ite 4- silicon
# advanced bios feature first boot device -floppy- second -scsi-
third -hdd0-
# IRQ -option auto-

Any suggestion ?

Sincerily