Old April 18th 18, 09:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default EPSON XP830 Problem

On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:13:35 +0100 (BST), "Rodney Pont"
wrote:

On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 07:38:47 -0400, wrote:

I really am beginning to think I need to replace the entire ADF. Good
luck on that. Hell, I can no longer find an address for Epson tech
support hardware and/or software. Probably me.

Couldn't you find the scanner feed problems page at Epsons support site?

https://www.epson.co.uk/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/faq/8034/15974

The site says:
Press down and hold the release lever on the left side of the feeder
to slightly raise the feeder mechanism.
Slowly pull the jammed paper out of the feeder from the top or the
bottom.
I don't think my XP830 ADF part matches this. I cannot 'raise the
feeder mechanism' or a 'releae lever' , dumb that I am.

I presume this is all in the manual.

See

https://files.support.epson.com/doci...851/index.html

If the subject is there I sure do not see it. But maybe I am missing
it?

Oh w(h)ell.

Al