Old March 15th 12, 01:29 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers[_4_]

Default May the Force be with you!

On Feb 22, 3:21*pm, Ben Myers wrote:
I have here a PB Force 515 desktop computer. *It looks pretty good
from the outside, but I have not fired it up yet. *No keyboard, no
mouse, no monitor. *If interested in all or part of it, let me know
and I'll test it. *If nobody is interested after 10 days, it becomes
electronic scrap. *If interested and it is in working order, you pay
the shipping plus a few bucks for my time... Ben

Reply to

No interest here in nearly a month. Time to tear it down for the
electronic scrap buyer and the goldbugs who will buy a 486 chip.
Going once. Going twice... Ben