Old December 15th 04, 08:40 AM
al

"recursor" wrote in message
Pay attention when reading threads, the post was about internal build
neatness not performance, assuming you know how to click on a link go here
http://www.apple.com/powermac/design.html to see what a G5 looks like
internally. If you have ever seen a G5 open you will know that no pc ever
built has got close to it (buildwise).
HTH

I did ... and they still suck! They are neat - nothing more. They're not
in any way impressive. In fact the Compaq Deskpro's (boring corporate
machines) are neater internal designs .. and easier to service. I work with
both and have done for some time so don't lecture me on them. I disagree on
your point and maintain that Mac users always have this attitude that they
have machines from the God's for some reason. Suppose they have to feel
happy about all that money they wasted when a coffee table would have looked
better in their living room ...