Old January 25th 05, 04:57 AM
Ablang

Default Computer Hall of Fame at the Computer Museum of America

Nominating new members
The Hall of Fame Committee selects new members to the Hall of Fame
from a final slate selected by the membership of the Computer Museum
of America. Museum members vote from a list of nominees submitted by
themselves, industry leaders and the general public.

The public was invited to elect five members to the Computer Hall of
Fame. In addition, the Nominating Committee selected five inductees
and these 10 selections comprise the Class of 2004. To see the results
of the voting for the Class of 2004, see our Results Page. Listed
below are first those already inducted into the Hall followed by the
list of nominees.

If there is someone you believe to be deserving of recognition in the
Computer Hall of Fame, and they're not in the Hall or on our list of
nominees below, please submit your nominee for the Hall of Fame by
sending an e-mail to the webmaster.

http://computerhalloffame.org/

===
"Kunal Trow, anyone?" -- Me, from his favorite video game