Old July 7th 03, 06:55 AM
Sharanga Dayananda

Hi
How does it 'lock up'? Might be the same problem.

Machine freezes.
I have a Leadtek Winfast A250 LE 64Mb GF4 ti4200

If I play a 3D game or run a 3D application, the
card seems to shut down (the monitor goes into
standby mode), then the comp locks up.

Not like that. Screen gets corrupted a teeny weeny bit somtimes. The machine
just freezes with a still image or kicks back to the desktop.

Low power? ... ok got a new 400w psu - No luck.
Old (Abit KT7a) mobo? ... got a new KT400 - No luck.
Dodgy ram? ... got new DDR ram.
Overheating? ... New fans and heatsink.
Practically built a whole new base unit dammit

I have a 400 W PSU.

Still no go.

That's crap. Looks like I'll be stuck with this for a while.
AMd XP2200 / 512Mb DDR333 / KT400 mobo
CPU = 40c / System = 31c
core= 1.61v / +3.3v= +3.26v
+5v= 4.98v / -5v= -5.29v