Old June 14th 10, 05:38 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Benjamin Gawert

Default AMD Turion 64 and Windows 7

* Xavi:

Yes, it was in power saving mode. After your first answer I changed it
to "High Performance" and ran again the upgrade advisor and it kept
saying 'CPU speed 800 MHz'.

Then the Upgrade Advisor has probably problems detecting your CPU correctly.

I've run Everest Lavalys and it says that CPU speed is 2 GHz.

You can also go to the Start menue - Accessories - System Tools -
System Information and see what it says.

But if you have a Turion64 ML-37 processor then it runs at 2GHz.

Benjamin