Old April 18th 06, 09:20 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default Great Freeware Guide

Any freeware there to block spammers?

""(Ctrl¤+/Alt+¤/Del¤+)""
""Alt-Ctrl-Del\"@________------------{{{{ }}}}.net" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hello Everyone,

I know that many of you, like myself, love freeware. Here is a
straightforward and reliable list to some of the best freeware out there.

It is set up in question format. For instance: I want freeware to burn
music, I want freeware to edit hex files, I want freeware to remotely
access files, I want freeware to download an entire website, etc... And
underneath each question are provided links to the best freeware to
accomplish what you are wanting to do.

http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-freeware-utilities/

Alt

--
All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.