Old October 14th 14, 10:02 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia.programming,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Alien Isolation crashes during hickup/slowdown (sound system crash suspected).

I tried it, doesn't seem to help.

I did not install any directx or sdk crap from that game, cause the system
already has that and their game crap sdks looked old to me.

Maybe that has something to do with crashes.

Or the game is just crap.

I wonder how all them noobs calling colonial marines crap will rate this new
game that crashes non-stop.

HA-HA.

Bye,
Skybuck.