Old September 28th 05, 12:38 AM
Tim

"de Moni" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
I'm using a Leadtek GeForce 6600GT (AGP) with Leadtek-branded drivers
(v67.23).

Well why not try the latest NVidia's official 78.01? Those drivers seem to
be "old as a stone".

Game compatibility, some of the games I have are eight years old but none of
them crash with my current drivers. Besides, I thought newer drivers were
meant to fix problems with newer games (sometimes at the expense of older
ones). What's strange is that the same MC2 race can run many times in a row
then suddenly get choppy the next time. That's why I doubted it was a
driver issue.