Old September 25th 05, 08:07 PM
First of One

What size is AGP aperture set to in BIOS? Try increasing it to something
like 256 MB.

"Tim" wrote in message
I'm using a Leadtek GeForce 6600GT (AGP) with Leadtek-branded drivers
(v67.23). For the most part games run OK, however the racing game,
Midnight Club 2, suffers from occasional choppiness. Normally the frame
rate is very fluid, but sometimes it gets very choppy, even thought the
same race may have run smoothly in a previous instance. I'm hesitent to
upgrade the drivers since I don't want to lose compatibility with the rest
of my games. Does this sound like a symptom of older drivers or should I
look for the problem elsewhere? I already scanned for viruses and spyware
but found nothing. TIA

System Specs

WinXP Pro, SP2
Intel 865PERL motherboard