Old October 28th 03, 05:43 PM
Granulated

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:18:16 GMT "Carol Fieldus" meeped
:

Just wondering how others have found Halo to run on a ti4200 card. My system
is an AthlonXP2000 512mb ddr ram and a 64mb geforce ti4200 card that is
overclocked. Outdoor sections run good but indoor sections where there are
lots of bumpmapping and pixelshader effects run a lot slower. I have tried
latest 52.16 drivers and found they do help performance a lot but still runs
laggy. Is there much difference betweeh the 64mb and 128mb ti4200 card in
regards to performance and also actual memory storage for current games?
Anyone got any ideas for speeding up Halo performance or does the conversion
just suck? Thanks.. Jamaster..

Turn off shadows and reflections ?