Old March 7th 07, 06:09 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Vic Smith

Default Get rid of nVidia icon in Tray?

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 03:27:51 GMT, "Noozer" wrote:

Go into NVIDIA Control Panel
Click on the "View" dropdown.
Uncheck "Notification Tray Icon"

--Vic

I see no option for it in the control panel.

Of course the Windows control panel has "add/remove programs", "windows
firewall", "power options"...etc.

Now, there is an nVidia control panel here, but no options to turn off the
icon. Display properties just say use the nVidia control panel.

"You Know Who ~" wrote in message
you can do both in the windows control panel.

--
YKW~

"Noozer" wrote in message
newsRfHh.1238580$1T2.693088@pd7urf2no...
Latest nVidia drivers. These only come with the new STUPID nVidia control
panel and there are no options that I can find to disable the nVidia icon
in the task bar, or from the context menu.

How do I do this?

...and how can I get the old control panel at the Display Properties
again?