Old October 10th 05, 01:55 PM
patrickp

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 06:17:44 -0400, "Jeff Ingram"
wrote:

Miraculously, all I did was reinstall the video drivers one more time and
that seems to have fixed it except I think there is a problem with 2D
acceleration. I have no problem playing games like Unreal Tournament 2004
and getting 60+ frames per second, but I've notice that anytime I drag a
window (any window) around the screen my CPU usage spikes. So I think it's
only sorta fix.......(?)

Jeff

snjp

Sounds like you need to go to Display Properties - Effects and
deselect Show window contents while dragging, Jeff.

Patrick

- take five to email me...