Old July 24th 04, 06:16 AM
Shabam

Default Adaptec's 2120S Ultra 320 Raid Controller Card

Does Fedora support Adaptec's 2120S Ultra 320 Raid Controller Card? So far
I've run into the same problem twice. Basically I set up a mirror with that
card and installed Fedora. It would start erroring out later saying one of
the raid drives has degraded.

However I've installed Windows 2003 Server and it doesn't have that problem.
I ran some disk diagnostic programs too and nothing went wrong. Help?

On their drivers and support page, they mentioned Redhat as being supported,
but not Fedora. Are they similar enough to where I can use Redhat's driver?

http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/su...odkey=ASR-2120S