Old June 26th 03, 08:03 PM
Dave

"DrWho" wrote in message

I am running the Cat3.4 on a 9700 non-pro. Haven't done the 3.5 upgrade
yet.

I know ATI claimed to have fixed all the studdering issues they had, but
it is my claim that they have not. Any blinking in the system tray
causes still causes studdering in games (eg., if I receive an instant
message during game play).

I hate to point out the obvious, but why don't you just shut down all that
buggy IM crap while playing games? How tough is that? A mile-long systray is
a perfect recipe for lack of system performance. Especially if RealAnything
is running tin the background. They're too busy mining all your personal
info to care about your reduced system performance...

Anyone else have this problem? Any change that it is fixed in 3.5?

I don't have these problems at all...