Old June 26th 03, 05:50 PM
Lithurge

(DrWho) wrote in
:

I am running the Cat3.4 on a 9700 non-pro. Haven't done the
3.5 upgrade yet.

I know ATI claimed to have fixed all the studdering issues
they had, but it is my claim that they have not. Any
blinking in the system tray causes still causes studdering
in games (eg., if I receive an instant message during game
play).

Anyone else have this problem? Any change that it is fixed
in 3.5?

How can you claim they have not as you haven't tested them?
You can guess they have't but that isn't the same thing.

As for shimmering I've had no such problems with any of 3
different driver version I've used, including 3.4 & 3.5.
Which suggests it's something else causing the problems.

Of course that's with Winxp, you may have a differnet O/S.