Old October 3rd 08, 04:31 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

Default Vista 64bit and Nvidia

* Jim Beard:

Sorry if this has already been a topic before but why is it that
Vista 64bit, on my system anyway is and Nvidia drivers sometimes
cause my system to crash.

Micro$loth traditon.

What a stupid answer. In short: you don't know ****!

In one sense, exactly correct. I don't know Micro$loth,
at least in its Vista incarnation.

As I said: you don't know ****!

I do have some familiarity
with earlier versions

Here are some news for you: Windows95 is dead, and there are in fact
some small differences to modern versions of Windows.

, due to no fault of my own.

Yeah, right. Of course all your computing problems belong to Microsoft.

But I do know it's tradition, and your complaint seem quite consistant
with that.

No, you know nothing! I'm not sure where you come from (maybe you're
just another one of the annoying Linux freetards) but you obviously have
no clue about Windows. But it's ok, you're not the first one who blames
problems caused by crap hardware, crap drivers or personal incompetence
to the operating system. And who cares for facts like Windows running
flawlessly on millions of computers from small Office PCs up to huge
Enterprise servers. Of course your intention never was to help the OP to
solve his problem, you just needed another chance for some stupid rant.

Get a life!

Benjamin