Old July 28th 03, 07:05 PM
Pen

The green wire can go under any convenient screw/bolt on the
chassis. The black/white are a pair as are the brown/blue.
Using an ohmmeter check the switch pins to see what gets
shorted together when turned on. I wo8uld assume that the like
labeled pins are a pair, but it doesn't hurt to double check.

"Hughes Patans" wrote in message
.. .
Hello,

I just unplugged a disfinctional AT power supply. I got a new one,

and now,
i have a problem.
There are 5 wires extending out of the power supplyl. There are

white,
black, blue, brown wires which have a female connector destined to

be
plugged into the physical switch of the computer. Also, there is a

green
wire, which has a flat washer-style connector, which i believe is

the
ground.

The physical switch of the computer has 4 male connectors, arranged

as
follows:
------ -- front face of the computer.
| |

\ /

In what order do i have to plug the 4 color wires?
what about the green wire? there doesn't seem to be any connector

for it....
on the MOBO maybe?

thanks.