Old July 28th 03, 06:44 PM
Some One

Default AT power supply

The green wire goes to the case someplace to ground it out.

The other four go back in the same way the first four came off.

Just guessing, but you do NOT want the black and white wires connected
when you turn the switch on. I'm not sure which of the other wires
pair with the black or white.

"Hughes Patans" wrote in message
.. .
Hello,

I just unplugged a disfinctional AT power supply. I got a new one,

and now,
i have a problem.
There are 5 wires extending out of the power supplyl. There are

white,
black, blue, brown wires which have a female connector destined to

be
plugged into the physical switch of the computer. Also, there is a

green
wire, which has a flat washer-style connector, which i believe is

the
ground.

The physical switch of the computer has 4 male connectors, arranged

as
follows:
------ -- front face of the computer.
| |

\ /

In what order do i have to plug the 4 color wires?
what about the green wire? there doesn't seem to be any connector

for it....
on the MOBO maybe?

thanks.