Old April 29th 08, 06:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Augustus

Default Overclockers - beware of voltages in excess of Intel recommended max on Penryn (45nm) processors !!

I was just passing along the Anandtech blog as a friendly warning for
those far less knowledgeable about 45nm technology than yourself. You
do work for one of Intel's process-evaluation group no doubt?

John Lewis

You delusions about your vast and far reaching knowledge regarding "45nm
technology" is of no consequence to me. You don't know me, or anyone else
who posts here on a regular basis. So don't presume to. I don't give a ****
if you invented the internet along with your unique ability to "discern
technical competence". I put you in the same league as Skybuck and DaveW.
Actually, I take that back. They do have some redeeming humour qualities
they are unaware of. You are a just a puffed up, self styled "expert" with
zero credibilty. A usenet search of your postings speaks volumes about
your expertise, sources and knowledge base. Like the one back in Feb where
you told First of One that the 8800GTX was an "archaic" technology. Of
course, since you're a long time regular, unlike me who's just a passing
newbie and and have just discovered usenet. You still haven't figured out
how to post to just one group either.