Old February 10th 04, 11:29 PM
Hellraiser

" it's a small thing but it *itches* me from time to time. Between that
and
the (soon to BGA heatsinked)graphics card I think the system temps are
forced higher.

There must be something I can buy online in the U.K that will do the job?

Indeed there is. They are out of stock at the moment, but this link
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatal...oolers_57.html
takes you to Overclockers.co.uk and the Vantec Iceberq CCB-A1C, used to use
one of these on my old Epox Nforce2 board - used the Iceberq for the
Northbridge, and it comes with 2 small passive heatsinks one of which fits
perfectly on the Southbridge. Well worth the tenner or so plus VAT.

Hellraiser...........