Old February 22nd 06, 09:20 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !! Starwars: Empire at war !!

And finally here are some more tips in case any developer ever reads this
for starwars empire at war 2

First of all play x-wing and tie-fighter for more inspiration and details.

Then you will understand my next request:

I want to be able to store x-wings and tie-fighters inside a ship... and
then later I want to launch them..

I also want a repair feature...

The space station has all kinda of stuff like communication array and hanger
and supply docks... but it doesnt do anything ???

Being able to hide behind asteroids, ships, and planets would also be cool.

Also friendly fire would also be cool. That means you accidently shoot your
own ships.

All this stuff is currently not in the game... and it should definetly be in
the game for a much better game !

So lot's and lot's and lot's of room for improvements =D

And ofcourse I also want some mini lasers on the star destroyers and the big
rebel ships to take down tiny little enemy fighters for god's sake

And if you have any spare time implement jump in, fight, destroy, jump out,
timer, jump back in =D

Yeah yeah yeah yeah baby =D wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Oh yeah one last thing too:

I want b-wings and assault gun boats just like in tie fighter/x-wing game, I
want space tugs, freighters, containers (tough I deed seem something that
looked like a container... dont know what it's good for), docking
capabilities for whatever, repairing, resupplieing. limited ammo, limited
energy, limited fuel, yadayadayada

I JUST WANT MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Moo like the other two games it's only fair :P =D it's only more realism
:P it's only more true starwars oh yeah bbbbaby. pieeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I also want the real voices... big bucks there probably...

I also want more lightsaber fights and animations... yeah baby. woeh.
bazzztt bbzztt

I want to be able to board ships and then fight with my jedi warrior... ok
maybe that's a bit over the top bztt bztt wiee.

Oh yeah how about this one:

Mines ! You know of the explosive type...

Tie-tighter the game sure had them... x-wing probably too... some craft must
have placed those... included ! yes sir bob !

Let those ships get bombed by mines ohhh now that's sweet..

Come into my minefield mother****er ohhhh yeah.

Yeah.

I want also more different special abilities for the rebel ships...

It's kinda lame that all ships have the "boost shield power" or "boost
engine power" and that's it...

I would rather like a "energy transfer system" where I can decide myself
where I want all my energy to go...

For example 30% to engines, 20% to shield 40 procent to lasers, 10% to
energy reserve/batteries. (just like the game tie-fighter/x-wing oh yeah)

Something like that.

Yeah how about some landing bays for the ships... against just like the game
tie-fighter... one of those last missions where somebody tries to escape via
the millinium falcon...

I think it would even be cool to combine the units from Battlestar
Galactica... I think those units would fit well into this game... the cylons
and the star fighters and the base ships... awesome !

Maybe something like "Starwars Versus Battlestar Galactica"

Not bad

The possibilities for improvements are endless almost. One last example..
more screens just like the two mentioned games

Oh well I'll leave it at that sunny boy.

Bye,
Byyyyyyyeeee,
Skybuck.