Old September 30th 03, 08:35 PM
Lee Marsh

"Juan Alvarez" a pensé très fort :
Thank you for the reply. Nice French !
Can you explain your remark?

I visit the Guru3D site regularly to be informed about videocard
performance, drivers, benchmarks, etc.
I want to get an objective, as possible, comparison.
With the latest Guru3D videocard test (aquamark 3) I get a poor testing
condition,
why is the Radeon 9800 Pro missing and why are the results totally different
from other tests, that 'seem' to be better done ?
I don't care who the manufacturer is, I want good testing, experimental,
conditions.
Otherwise it's non information to me.
I like to play the best 3D games as fast as possible with the highest
quality. If the
fx ultra card is the best I go for that one.

Juan so be it, I was simply saying I've seen ATI fanboys mention those
articles slagging off Nvidia all over the web lately, its not new
anymore and its boring