Old October 15th 04, 11:27 AM
homeboi

"BFG" life time warranty and very good quality gfx cards that are meant to
last
"Suzanne" wrote in message
Hi everyone, I am a newbie. I want to buy the nVidia 6800 GT that my
boyfriend wants for his birthday, but there are so many
brands. What is the difference between them? Why are some more money than
others when it looks like the same item? I did a
little hunting and the only thing I could find was some ppl said the BFG
brand has a bad heatsink or something. I also looked
on newegg.com and saw that all the cards look the same, but the PNY brand
doesn't show that has DirectX 9C, it only has
DirectX 9. Is this a concern? Please I'd like to hear from some of you and
possibly find some comparisons and best values.
Thank you,

Susanna