Old November 23rd 04, 08:32 AM
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

On 17 Nov 2004 00:01:40 -0800, (Keith) wrote:

Someone emailed and requested me to post it on Usenet newsgroups.

Sadistic FBI agents should be tortured the way how FBI sadists and
perverts
tortured this poor guy (non-muslim) for three years and continue to
torture
him even after he left america tracking him with implanted transponder
chips
and other methods.

FBI is an evil organization and those FBI sadists and perverts deserve
to be
kidnapped and their eyes gouged, noses and ears chopped off, forced to
eat
their own feces and drink their own **** and extra hot red chilli
powder
poured into their eyes, make them cry and scream in pain and continue
the
torture mercilessly for three yearss to do justice to this poor guy.
FBI
sadists and perverts deserve every bit of torture these animals meted
out to
this poor chap.

Evil FBI organization deserves 10000 Tim McVeighs who should have gone
after the vertical edgar hoover building instead of the fed building
in oklahoma city. Half the worlds evil resides in edgar hoover
building in Washington DC.

Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little
communist ****, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his
own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ****ing godmother said it.
Out-****ing-standing.

I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-****ing-seconds to
wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your
eyeballs and skull-**** you!