Old October 3rd 03, 08:29 PM
E-rich

I'll be doing that tonight. Most noticebly, in Aquamark 3, in the demo and
such, with SBA on it bumped frames up by 5! So instead of chuging at like
19, it was giving me 24, which hey, i'll take what i can get with DX9 and
this card. But yes, later this evening I will post some benches

"The Bad Momber" wrote in message
Be sure and post some benchmarks I'm anxious to see them. It should give

me
an idea of what I can expect when I get all my upgrades installed. If you
can post old scores and new scores so we can see the differences.

thanks
"E-rich" wrote in message
t...
Ok, if your running your card at 8x...apparently it'll disable SBA (side
band addressing) automatically...force that sucka on..I used that nv
hardpage to open up the new option of hardware options, and set the sba

forced on. Guess what? HALO SCREAMS! Im not even overclocking! Then I

ran
some quick little benches on 3dmark03, and the tests were much faster!

I'll
do a full test tonight. I was just amaze that SBA made that thing go so

damn
fast! I think I'll be keeping this card :-D

-E-rich