Old August 2nd 04, 11:52 AM
iTuiTu

Default right cooler for Thunderbird 1000mhz on Asus A7V(kt133a)

Hi, my old and oryginal cooler on my AMD THunderbird 1000mhz is probably
'broken' and I need to buy sth new.

Current temperaturn on processor is around 61-63 degress C but just two
months ago it was aroun 57 C and that was right temperature for him for
last 1,5 year. Processor works on Asus A7V (kt133A).

So need to find sth possibly silient and effective - because I want to
work on standard 1000mhz so overclockin isn't issue.

Sorry - I know that my question is not for this group but who gonna now
better on coolers than Ya! ))

TAHNX for any help!

--
iTuiTu