Old November 30th 08, 03:24 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Don Phillipson[_4_]

Default error printing secured PFS from Adobe Reader to virtual printer (PDFCreator)

"JJ" wrote in message
On 30 nov, 14:53, JJ wrote:
Does anyone know the answer to the following question?

Trying to print out a secure PDF file from Adobe Reader to a PDF file
(with the open source program PDFCreator), I get a PDF file with the
following text:

ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: eexec
STACK:
/quit
-dictionary-
-mark

Does anyone know who is the culprit and how I can solve this problem?

Solution:
Don't use Adobe Reader!

The culprit is the (newer versions of) Adobe Reader.

1. This advice is of limited value so far as the OP omitted
the version numbers of the software he complained about
(both OS and the app.)
2. Standard cure of problems like this is to uninstal the
software then reinstal it. The OP did not say whether
he had tried the standard cure.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs