Old July 24th 06, 11:22 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Scales

Default Dell Inspiron 9400 Bluetooth - Motorola Razor v3 Cell Phone - Bluetooth

wrote in message
oups.com...
Via the Toshiba bluetooth on this PC, the PC finds the cell phone, but
recognizes and configures it as a modem.

Is there a way to configure the bluetooth connection such that I can
use it with Motorola's Phone Tools and work with the phone as a more
generic device?

I had a Dell XPS system. Although it didn't have built-in bluetooth, I
used a Logitech bluetooth device that came with a keyboard/mouse. It
worked with the phone just fine.

Thanks

I haven't succeeded in doing it with my Cingular V3 either.

Tom