Old June 27th 03, 04:51 AM
Ron Cohen

Red River has a wide range of papers. Check out the web site at
http://redriverpaper.com/ If the Ilford paper is any good, that's a great
price. How is it on water resistance? Office Depot and Red River are very
water resistant. Kodak and the other two disintegrate in water. OTH, I don't
think I'll be buying any more paper for a long time. Office Depot had letter
size Premium High Gloss Photo Paper on their web site for a couple of days
at $8.19 per 100 sheets. I got 16 boxes and the shipping was free and I
still have a large quantity of Red River Ultra Pro Gloss and Satin. .
--
Ron Cohen

"Charlie" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:41:01 -0500, "Ron Cohen"
wrote:

How much was the Ilford paper? I haven't been to my local Sam's for a

week
or so. All I've seen at Sam's has been Royal Brites, a low end Jet

Print,
and Kodak Ultima. None of them compare favorably to Red River or Office
Depot Premium.

$24 for a 100 sheet box. I also saw the Royal Brite and Kodak there.
How much is the Red River?
--
Charlie Hoffpauir
If you really want to reply via email, my valid