Old December 15th 03, 03:31 PM
Nick Le Lievre

"BF" wrote in message
t...
If I sold you a car and told you it doesn't run, would you buy it
anyway thinking it just might run for you? How much more honest can
this seller be. He is telling you it doesn't work and you don't
believe him. I don't understand what you are saying.

If you sold me a car and said it doesn`t run "I`ve tried but I don`t know
how to fill it with petrol" - I might take a gamble and buy it thinking I
might be able to figure out how to fill it with petrol and it would run. If
however it doesn`t start when the tank is full I`d suspect you knew this and
were just saying you didn`t know how to fill it with petrol in order to con
me.