Old December 15th 03, 02:51 PM
Conor

In article ,=20
says...
Hi;
=20
I bought this item on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...7387&item=3D2=
769544241
on the basis of the information given which is the PCs recognise the card
but will not load the drivers. I have not recieved the card yet but I`m
starting to worry that I have not been given an honest auction descriptio=

as it would appear to be.
=20
As I say don`t actually have the item yet - whats your view ?
=20

You're an idiot for even bidding on it. If it doesn't work then you=20
have no comeback. Did you even read the description before bidding?

Part 1:
" This card is auctioned as not working."

Part 2:
" I cannot guarantee it will Be recognized by any other computer and if=20
the drivers do load correctly I cannot guarantee there isn=3D3Ft another=20
problem . the card is auctioned as not working"

I think I'd say that was a pretty honest description and clearly points=20
out it doesn't work. He's selling it as a non worker. If you leave=20
negtive feedback for this reason then it confirms you're an arse and I=20
woudl expect you'd be given feedback along the lines of "Yet another=20
moron who does't read descriptions properly.".

You have confirmed that you are the kind of person who'd buy those =A32=20
10GB SCSI HDDs at the local computer fair and expect them to work.

Nick, this is fate giving you a well deserved kicking for all the crap=20
you've dished out to people unfortunate enough to deal with you.

--=20
Conor

A high I.Q is like a Jeep. You still get stuck, just further from help.