Old June 7th 19, 09:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.anti-virus,alt.computer.security
wasbit[_4_]

Default Kaspersky Rescue Disk Report - can't see full paths

"Apd" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 01:19:56 +0100, "Apd" wrote:

snip

McAfee made a Windows GUI tool called FileInsight which could do
base64 and XOR decode among other things but I can't find it on their
website now. I see Paul has posted some C code which does the job and
is similar to one of the several utilities I wrote myself for such
things.

FileInsight - https://www.aldeid.com/wiki/FileInsight

Download link works but I didn't open the zip file.

--
Regards
wasbit