Old December 20th 07, 02:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Peter

Default punkbuster init kick problems

I have run all those punkbuster installers and nothing worked I even
reinstalled the game. Its the new Fear expansion pack (P.M.) gives me
corrupt or mismatched client files and I get kicked from pk servers. If I
try to join them. Annoying.

8800gt follow up alert, I should probably keep my 7900 gtx oc for a while
longer.

"Man-wai Chang ToDie" wrote in message
Peter wrote:
Is my wireless router conection giving me this problem I cant play any
multiplayer games anymore ie Fear
sorta unrelated to nvidia but I do have an new 8800 gt tia

Try downloading pbsvc.exe and run it.

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (Xubuntu 7.04) Linux 2.6.23.12