Old July 21st 03, 09:02 PM
Rich Selmon

Your GeForce 3 is superior to the NForce video card. Check out the August
issue of Maximum PC, where they do a head-to-head with integrated video
(NForce 2 included).

BTW, a GeForce 4 MX is not a GeForce 4 class GPU. It is a GeForce 2 class
GPU. Your GeForce 3 supports Direct X 8 features, and the NForce 2 video
only supports Direct X 7 features. Good luck...

Rich S.

"Rick Cathey" wrote in message

I am building a new system with the Epox 8RGA+, AMD XP 2500+ w/Barton
Core, 512 MB 3200 DDR ram (2 - 256MB sticks which will give me the
dual channel feature) . I have a two year old 64MB ASUS GeForce 3 that
I have loved since it's install.

My question is: Would I get better performance assigning 64 or 128MB
of my 512 to the onboard GeForce 4MX part of the motherboard or should
I use my trusty old GeForce3 card?

Thanks for any input..
Rick