Old June 13th 10, 01:34 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Xavi

Default AMD Turion 64 and Windows 7

Hi!

I'm the owner of a notebook Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo A1667EX with a AMD
Turion 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 processor.
After several tries and a BIOS upgrade, I've installed Windows 7 on
that machine, it works pretty well, but I have a problem with the
processor.
According to Windows Upgrade Advisor my processor works at 800 MHz, so
it won't work properly under Windows 7, which requires a minimun 1
GHz.
This processor works at 2 GHz but it does so thanks to a driver. This
driver for Windows XP was furnished with the netbook, but I haven't
been able to find it for Windows 7.
Does anyone knows if this driver exists? If so, where can I find it?
Is there any other possibility to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance for your help... :-)

Saludos.

Xavi