Old July 28th 05, 04:37 PM
Roger Hamlett

"Desyfa" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cheers for all your comments. I realised that this was a common
problem, and I've only just realised that ASUS boards aren't as good as
the rest. I'm going over to maplins in a bit to see what 550W PSUs
they've got.

I'm not sure where you got the 'Asus boards are not as good as the rest'
part. I have yet to find _any_ board manufacturer who always produces
perfect products (or supports them till they do work right), but Asus are
in the top few of the current crop, with some models better than others.
They have some features that are annoying, but so do just about every
other board I can think of...

Best Wishes