Old September 18th 03, 11:59 PM
Ali C

The Tualatin runs at 1.5V. P3b-f's lowest voltage is 1.8v. Is this
safe or possible to run?

Spajky wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:13:31 GMT, (theresa)
wrote:

Can someone explain to me the difference between a 'socket 370' CPU vs
a 'slot 1' CPU?
The reason I'm asking is that I want to upgrade my CPU from Pent2 to
Pent3 450 MHZ (on an Asus P3B-F motherboard).
Whilst searching the net for info, I read that I can upgrade to an
even higher MHZ if I use an adapter -I am assuming that I would then
be looking for a 'socket 370' CPU because they seem to have higher
MHZ.

Slot1 is practically like s370 on Slotket adapter.
Get a Celeron Tualatin & Slot-T (strattoncomputers.com) if you can &
you are done!

-- Regards, SPAJKY
& visit -
http://www.spajky.iscyber.com
Celly-III OC-ed,"Tualatin on BX-Slot1-MoBo!"
E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##