Old August 3rd 06, 09:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
***** charles

Default Nero and bootable cd's?

***** charles wrote:

I just got a burner and installed Nero 7 Essentails.
I need to create a bootable cd but haven't figured
out how to do that. I've been all through the
software and don't see any choices for making a
bootable cd. What am I missing or should I get
a different program for this?

Essential is Nero 7 oem version. It's not a demo version.

Open Nero StartSmart, the one on the Quick Start. Click the left arrow
in the middle of left border. Expand Applications (with double-arrow),
and choose Nero Express and select Data. Doesn't "Bootable Data Disc"
show up?