Old August 3rd 06, 04:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Paul Heslop

Default Nero and bootable cd's?

wrote:

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
***** charles wrote:

I am using an OEM version. Would this make a difference?
I use the icon that was put into the quick launch bar in the lower left.
Under data cd it has make data cd and copy data cd. Nothing
about making boot cd's anywhere.

I did download the latest upgrade 7.2.3.32b or somthing like that.
Might this add the bootable capabilities or am I stuck paying money
for something that should be there?

thanks,
charles.....

I have a feeling your version is slightly less capable than mine. On
mine there is an icon on the desktop which says nero startsmart. I am
wondering if you look under
start/programs/nero 7 if you can see anything like nero express or
startsmart? If you can try clicking that and see if it gives you more
options.
--
Paul (Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs)

Out of curiosity, I looked at my copy of Nero Express 6, and it does indeed
have the option Create bootable CD.
This is a version that came free with my burner.

Norm Strong

So did all my old versions, no matter how small they were. It seems
Charles has been sold a dummy.
--
Paul (Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs)
Stop and Look