Old August 3rd 06, 04:07 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Paul Heslop

Default Nero and bootable cd's?

***** charles wrote:

so hopefully if you can find either nero startsmart or nero express in
your programs you might be able to find the option. I have my fingers
crossed for you.

I am afriend I have a "Demo" version which does upgrade to the
latest download but doesn't have all the functionality of Premium.
I bought it from what I thought was a reputable software supplier
but in this case it does not do what I need. I found MagicISO
on the Internet and it is free. I am trying to make a bootable cd
with Ghost 2003 on it for a laptop redo. I have the ghost images
to reinstall and I just had to put in a new 80G drive in the laptop.
I don't think Nero in its' present state will work successfully.

thanks again,
charles.....

Yeah, looks like you may have been ripped off. I'm sorry I couldn't be
of more help Charles, good luck... I'm off to bed now as it is after
4.am here! :O)

--
Paul (Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs)
Stop and Look