Old March 23rd 09, 08:01 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Brian Griffin

Default Removing RAID0 from a GA 8KNXP v2

At the moment I have a Gigabyte GA 8KNXP v2 with an ICH5R RAID 0 across two
SATA WD Raptor 36gb HDDs for OS, progs and data. I also have a single WD
Caviar 250gb HDD on the Sil3112 for backup. I want to get rid of the RAID
and just use the raptors as two separate drives on the ICH5R, one drive for
the OS and programs and the other drive for data. I have tried various
combinations of options in the bios, all of which seemed obvious but to no
avail. Can anyone put me on the right track or better still lead me step by
step through the conversion?