Old July 27th 06, 08:33 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
shegeek72

Default Merged AMD-ATI monster embarks on monopoly-busting

Benjamin Gawert wrote:

.NET hast exactly _zero_ to do with anything on the arrangement of your
desktop. The only thing that .NET 1.1 causes is that you are required to
logon even if you have setup autologon before since it adds an user
entry. Takes 30s at best to deactivate this user...

Then it screwing up my logon and desktop was my imagination? Yeah,
right.

Maybe you should get facts straight before posting because this is
completely BS. .NET is being used in lots of programs, and the number of
programs that use .NET ist increasing...

Not on my system and I have all the programs I want.

Yeah, speaking of security risks and at the same time providing a
tinyurl link where no-one knows what's behind is strange at best...

Try checking it out. Don't worry. Your computer won't be harmed.

So in short: you have no clue what .NET really is...

I know I don't want it on my system. Do you work for Microsquash?

SG
--
The difference between intelligence and stupidity is intelligence has
its limits.