Old February 10th 19, 08:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Char Jackson

Default WTF is this on winfast nf4fsk8aa motherboard, wierd optical spdif ?

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 02:39:42 -0500, Paul wrote:

wrote:
The status on your pictures is:

403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules.

Hmm,

It's either a problem on your side.

Or perhaps there was a bandwidth resource shortage temporarely.

Try again and let me know.

On my side everything seems to be working just fine !

One other possibility could be that the web host checks my IP and then allows it.

But I don't think this is the case.

Also the pictures are quite large, perhaps you are not allowed to download such big files ? Perhaps at work ? or on mobile phone ?

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

I have a 400GB/month cap.

Late at night, "downloads are free", which means you
can exceed the 400GB value. Someone using the same account
type I have, has managed to download 1TB in a single month
using some automation to precisely start transfers during
the free usage period. My usage per month, seldom exceeds
25-40GB or so.

So size isn't an issue.

The status is still 403 Forbidden.

Even the top level of your site returns 403.

http://www.skybuck.org/

https://www.skybuck.org/

403 Forbidden

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

The 4 pictures load fine for me, as does the base url at
http://www.skybuck.org/. He must have fixed the permission issue.