Old February 10th 19, 07:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default WTF is this on winfast nf4fsk8aa motherboard, wierd optical spdif ?

The status on your pictures is:

403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules.

Hmm,

It's either a problem on your side.

Or perhaps there was a bandwidth resource shortage temporarely.

Try again and let me know.

On my side everything seems to be working just fine !

One other possibility could be that the web host checks my IP and then allows it.

But I don't think this is the case.

Also the pictures are quite large, perhaps you are not allowed to download such big files ? Perhaps at work ? or on mobile phone ?

Bye for now,
Skybuck.