Old January 16th 19, 09:47 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Eli the Bearded

Default OT Uses for old dot matrix ink jet printer paper

In comp.periphs.printers, KenK wrote:
I have three full boxes of old printer paper whch I hate to throw away but
can't think of a use for. Sheets perforated together and the paper strips
along the edge make them awkward for any uses I can come up with.

What did you do with yours when you switched to modern printers?

Fan-fold paper is great for making banners. You might not do that, but
there's probably an elementary school or pre-school in your area that
could put that paper to use.

Elijah
------
cannot recall ever owning an *ink jet* that used fan-fold