Old January 26th 18, 06:23 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default HP LaserJet 4000N errer code 13.1 (paper jam) ?

On Monday, February 28, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Ville Jorma wrote:
Hi, does anyone know what error code "13.1 paper jam" with LaserJet 4000N
means? I have a machine that prints this error code almost immediately after
power up.
Is "13.1" supposed to tell that in which part of printer the jam is? I have
disassembled the fusing assembly and i'm quite shure that the paper delivery
assembly is also clear.

Thanks in advance, Ville Jorma

try oiling the shafts of the first take up rolls.